Along with her social sport on the highest degree on ‘Survivor: Winners at Battle,’ Sarah Lacina has solidified a spot within the high 6 — and she or he very effectively could have what it takes to win all of it!
Sarah Lacina is vying to win the $2 million prize on the Could 13 finale of Survivor: Winners at Battle. After one participant returns from the Fringe of Extinction originally of the episode, Sarah might be one in every of six contestants left within the competitors. She’s performed a stable sport all through the season, constructing numerous sturdy alliances alongside the way in which. Sarah bounced again after being blindsided by one in every of her closest allies, Sophie Clarke’s, vote off, and she or he’s fashioned a last three pact with Tony Vlachos and Ben Driebergen.
All through this whole season, Sarah has relied on her potential to attach along with her fellow castaways on a deeper degree. She takes the time to get to know her fellow opponents and bond with them on a degree that goes past the sport. It is a large part of Survivor, and has been the rationale that many gamers have gained over time. Nevertheless, she’s going up in opposition to a bodily/strategic menace in Tony, an underdog in Michele Fitzgerald, somebody who can have an unbelievable comeback story after the Fringe of Extinction, and extra. Will the social butterfly come out on high!? We’ll have to attend and see, however first, right here’s extra to learn about Sarah:
1. She’s performed ‘Survivor’ twice earlier than. Sarah’s first time on Survivor was in the course of the present’s 28th season, Survivor: Cagayan. She made it to the merge, however was the primary particular person voted out at that time (seventh within the sport). She then returned for the all-star season 34, Recreation Changers. She was largely capable of keep away from tribal council earlier than the merge, as a consequence of being on sturdy tribes. After the merge, she displayed her top-notch social sport, by placing herself in the course of the pack and forming shut relationships with numerous gamers. She helped orchestrate a collection of blindsides, and efficiently performed two benefits. She obtained seven votes to be named the Sole Survivor in opposition to Brad Culpepper, who obtained three votes, and Troyzan Robertson, who obtained zero.
2. She’s a police officer. Sarah is a police officer in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She was impressed to work in regulation enforcement by her mother, who was additionally within the area.
3. She’s married and has a son. Sarah’s husband, Wyatt Wardenburg, can be a police officer. They’ve a son, Knox, collectively. Wyatt and Knox each got here on Survivor throughout Sarah’s Winners at Battle family members go to.
4. She’s an athlete. In highschool, Sarah was a four-sport athlete. She attended Wartburg School and was on each the observe and cross nation groups. She additionally does blended martial arts and has competed within the sport professionally.
5. She’s a university graduate. Sarah graduated from Wartburg School with a Bachelor’s Diploma in Social Work.