Regardless of being the primary particular person voted out on ‘Survivor: Winners at Battle,’ Natalie Anderson is again within the recreation after successful an intense problem in opposition to 13 different gamers from the Edge of Extinction
Natalie Anderson simply had one of many largest Survivor moments of all-time through the Might 13 finale of Survivor: Winners at Battle. Natalie was the primary particular person voted out on this season and has been residing on the Edge of Extinction ever since. The situations on the Edge are dire, however Natalie has persevered. She was in a position to win greater than a dozen hearth tokens to buy a hidden immunity idol and three benefits for use within the problem to get again within the recreation. Natalie beat 13 different gamers to earn her spot within the High 6, and he or she’s now up in opposition to Denise Stapley, Michele Fitzgerald, Ben Driebergen, Tony Vlachos and Sarah Lacina to win the $2 million and title of Sole Survivor. Right here’s extra to learn about Natalie:
1. What occurred on her authentic season of ‘Survivor’? Natalie competed on Survivor: San Juan Del Sur, which was the present’s 29th season. The format was Blood vs. Water, which meant that every contestant had a member of the family additionally competing. Natalie’s sister, Nadiya Anderson, was the primary particular person voted out of the sport. This left Natalie to fend for herself, which wound up being a bonus, as she didn’t have to fret about anybody else, and will deal with her personal recreation via the ENTIRE season. On the closing tribal council, she was awarded for making large strikes within the recreation, successful with a 5-2-1 vote.
2. She was additionally on ‘The Wonderful Race’. Earlier than Natalie was on Survivor, she and Nadiya competed on season 21 of The Wonderful Race in 2012. The twins completed in fourth place, and returned for an All Star season of the present in 2014. Sadly, they have been the primary ones eradicated that point round.
3. She lived in Sri Lanka as a little one. Natalie was born in New York Metropolis, however moved to Sri Lanka at three years previous. She was 13 when her household relocated to america and settled in West Hartford, Connecticut.
4. She’s an athlete. In highschool, Natalie ran monitor and was captain of the swim crew. She additionally performed rugby whereas attending Fordham College.
5. She’s a CrossFit coach. Now, Natalie stays energetic and in form by working as a CrossFit coach. She has stated that she desires to open her personal CrossFit gymnasium at some point.