With only one spot left within the prime 20 on season 18 of ‘American Idol,’ Lauren Mascitti will discover out if she’s the singer who might be shifting on through the present’s April 19 episode.
Lauren Mascitti is one among two singers ready to seek out out if she’s earned the ultimate spot within the prime 20 on season 18 of American Idol. After the ultimate judgement, the judges, Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie, couldn’t determine whether or not Lauren or Grace Leer deserved the final prime 20 spot. So, they let America vote to make the ultimate determination, and the women will discover out the outcomes through the present’s April 19 episode. Earlier than the announcement is made, get to know extra about Lauren right here:
1. She’s been singing since she was a baby. Lauren is a rustic singer who grew up in Ohio. She was simply seven years previous when she recorded her first album, which was influenced by her grandparents’ love of gospel and nation music. She continued to file gospel albums, and at 12 years previous, she moved to Missouri and commenced performing six reveals per week. Lauren ultimately started songwriting, and recorded her first authentic album at 15. She launched her most up-to-date album in Jan. 2020.
2. She’s a Registered Nurse. Though Lauren is at the moment taking a break from her nursing profession to pursue singing, she’s been an RN since 2013. Attributable to her work as a nurse, she nearly didn’t audition for Idol, however after a producer reached out, Lauren’s grandmother pushed her to take action.
3. She’s engaged to a fellow musician. Lauren is engaged to Shawn Camp, regardless of a greater than 20 12 months age distinction. Shawn has written songs for artists like Garth Brooks and Brooks & Dunn. He performed guitar for Lauren throughout her audition and helped her write her most up-to-date album.
4. She was raised by her grandparents. Lauren’s grandparents raised her and are closely liable for her love of music.
5. She’s written with many well-known songwriters in Nashville. Along with her fiance, Lauren has written with a variety of acknowledged songwriters in Nashville, together with Pam Tillis, Mo Pitney, Invoice White, Ronnie Bowman and extra.