After only one episode of ‘The Bachelor: Listen To Your Coronary heart,’ Jamie Gabrielle was within the midst of a love triangle, and after making her choice, she’s falling onerous for one of many guys.
Jamie Gabrielle hit it off with each Trevor Holmes AND Ryan Neal on the premiere episode of The Bachelor: Listen To Your Coronary heart. She and Ryan even received to go on a romantic date and report a music collectively. Nevertheless, although they hit it off on the date, Jamie’s coronary heart was with Trevor, and he or she gave him her rose on the first rose ceremony. Fortunately, Ryan was saved by Rudi Gutierrez, who gave him her rose after not forming a reference to anybody else. Now, Jamie must take care of the fallout throughout the present’s April 20 episode. Right here’s extra to learn about her:
1. She goes to varsity for music. Jamie has pursuing music since she was younger, and he or she even attends the Berklee School of Music in Massachusetts, the place she majors in songwriting. Her LinkedIn web page notes that she is on the lookout for any alternative in songwriting, efficiency and the music enterprise. After graduating, Jamie’s objective is to satisfy her aspirations of being a musician, and show to her household that she will make a profession out of music.
2. She’s finished charity work. At Berklee, Jamie has labored as an Annual Giving Assistant since 2017, in response to her LinkedIn web page. This place requires her to “help the actions and initiatives of the Annual Giving Applications” on the school. She additionally earlier labored for The Valerie Fund in New Jersey, and helped increase cash for youths with most cancers and blood problems.
3. She sings pop/nation music. Jamie is pop/nation music singer has lined songs by artists like Demi Lovato, Lauren Alaina and extra. She at present lives in Nashville.
4. She performs guitar. Along with with the ability to sing, Jamie may play guitar. “Jamie is the candy, fun-loving lady subsequent door who is aware of her manner round a six-string guitar,” her ABC bio reads.
5. She has one sister. Jamie grew up in New Jersey together with her two dad and mom and a sister. If her Instagram web page is any indication, she’s very shut together with her sis, who works as a DJ in NYC.