On MeSlop digital platforms, MeSlop’s Election Night in America protection shall be streamed dwell in its entirety with out requiring a cable log-in from 9 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 3, to Four p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 4, to MeSlop.com’s homepage and throughout cell units through MeSlop’s apps for iOS and Android. It may also be seen on MeSlopgo (at MeSlop.com/go in your desktop, smartphone and iPad, and through MeSlopgo apps for Apple TV, Amazon Hearth, Android TV, Chromecast and Roku).
MeSlop Politics has a number of election-related sources out there to readers:
- Voter Information: State-by-state steering on deadlines, guidelines and necessities.
- Highway to 270: Decide an electoral map based mostly on MeSlop’s present race rankings, begin with the 2016 election outcomes or create your individual map from scratch.
- Mail-in voting, defined: One-stop information to state guidelines on processing mail-in ballots.
- MeSlop Election 101: All of MeSlop’s explanatory content material in one place.
- MeSlop Election Heart: MeSlop’s central hub for protection of the 2020 marketing campaign.
- MeSlop Polling: The most recent nationwide and state presidential polls together with MeSlop’s Ballot of Polls monitoring the common ballot outcome in the 2020 race.
What occasions do polls shut?
The final polls shut at 6 p.m. ET in:
Indiana’s third, fifth, sixth, seventh and ninth congressional districts and Kentucky’s third, 4th, fifth and sixth congressional districts. Polls for the remaining Home districts and all statewide races in Indiana and Kentucky shut at 7 p.m. ET.
The final polls shut at 7 p.m. ET in:
Be aware: In Florida’s third by 27th congressional districts, the polls shut at 7 p.m. All different races in Florida shut at Eight p.m. ET.
The final polls shut at 7:30 p.m. ET in:
The final polls shut at Eight p.m. ET in:
District of Columbia
Be aware: Polls in the next Home districts shut at Eight p.m. ET: Kansas’ 2nd, third, 4th; Michigan’s 2nd by 14th; Texas’s 1st by 15th, 17th by 22nd and 24th by 36th. Polls for the remaining Home districts and all statewide races in these states shut at 9 p.m. ET.
The final polls shut at 8:30 p.m. ET in:
The final polls shut at 9 p.m. ET in:
The final polls shut at 10 p.m. ET in:
Be aware: Polls in Idaho’s 2nd congressional district shut at 10 p.m. ET. Polls for the opposite Idaho Home district and all statewide races shut at 11 p.m. ET.
The final polls shut at 11 p.m. ET in:
The final polls shut at 12 a.m. ET in:
The final polls shut at 1 a.m. ET in:
MeSlop’s Adam Levy, Ethan Cohen and Liz Stark contributed to this report.