ABC is trying again at Brad Womack’s two seasons of ‘The Bachelor.’ One girl who captured his coronary heart was Emily Maynard. They didn’t final, however Emily went on to be a beloved star of Bachelor Nation.
The Bachelor: The Biggest Seasons — Ever! continues on July 20 with Brad Womack’s seasons. Brad notoriously was the star of The Bachelor twice in seasons 11 and 15. In his second season on The Bachelor, Brad, now 47, fell for Emily Maynard, now 34.
Through the particular, Chris Harrison will meet up with each Brad and Emily to see the place they’re at present. So much has modified for them each since 2011. Rise up to hurry on what Emily is as much as in 2020!
1. She broke Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s coronary heart The Bachelorette. Within the season eight finale, Emily dumped Arie Luyendyk Jr., 38, and bought engaged to entrepreneur Jef Holm, 35. Emily let the race automotive driver down straightforward by breaking apart with him earlier than he proposed to her. Emily cried as she mentioned goodbye to Arie, however she admitted she was extra assured about her relationship with Jef. Arie was surprised, to say the least. Arie thought Emily was the love of his life, however he hasn’t been capable of finding real love since that season, which aired in 2012.
2. Emily wrote a guide! The former Bachelorette revealed I Mentioned Sure: My Story of Heartbreak, Redemption, and True Love in 2016. The guide chronicles her life earlier than and after TV fame.
3. Earlier than she was the Bachelorette, she was on The Bachelor! Emily bought engaged to Brad after competing for his love in season 15. They known as it quits a yr later.
4. Emily has since married and began a household. Emily could not have in the end discovered love on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, she did discover the individual she’s meant to be with. She married Tyler Johnson in June 2014. Emily has since had three youngsters with Tyler —Jennings, 5, Gibson, 3, and Gatlin Avery, 2.
5. Her oldest baby is from a earlier relationship. Emily is definitely a mother of 4. Her daughter, Ricki, is 15 years outdated. Ricki’s father is the late race automotive driver Ricky Hendrick, who was tragically killed on the age of 24 in a airplane crash with 9 others in 2004. Emily and Ricky have been engaged on the time of his loss of life. After Ricky died, Emily realized she was pregnant. She gave delivery to Ricki in June 2005 and named her daughter after her late fiance.