Allegra Miles might be going head-to-head with Jacob Miller within the remaining episode of ‘The Voice’ knockouts on April 20. Allegra is barely 17 however she’s received a voice that might take her very far within the competitors!
Allegra Miles might be gracing the stage throughout the April 20 episode of The Voice knockouts in hopes of constructing it to the season 18 reside reveals. The 17-year-old has persistently wowed the coaches together with her voice. She’ll be dealing with off in opposition to Jacob Miller and singing Sia’s “Chandelier.” So, who’s Allegra Miles? MeSlop has rounded up 5 key issues to find out about this star on the rise.
1. Allegra is part of Workforce Nick! Allegra carried out a beautiful rendition of Kings of Leon’s “Use Any person” for her blind audition. Straight away, the coaches have been impressed together with her vocals. Kelly Clarkson was the primary coach to show her chair, adopted by Nick Jonas. Kelly praised her “distinctive” tackle the music, and Nick informed Allegra that he may see her within the finals. In the long run, Allegra went with Nick as her coach.
2. Allegra comes from a musical household. She grew up with music throughout her. Allegra’s mother is a musical therapist and her household has participated in open mic nights, based on her NBC bio.
3. She grew up on an island. Allegra spent most of her childhood in St. John, the smallest of the three U.S. Virgin Islands. When she was 11, Allegra moved to Florida together with her household.
4. Allegra is already pals with a few of her Voice contestants! Though Allegra and Michael Williams went head-to-head within the battle rounds, they’ve turn into quick pals. Allegra received the battle, however Nick used his save on Michael. Michael posted photographs of Allegra and different contestants on his Instagram web page and wrote, “These folks make the present so particular and the performances they’re going to give will blow you away!”
5. She’s carried out at quite a lot of venues already. When Allegra was 12 she began writing her personal music. For the final 2 years, Allegra has been acting at venues in New York Metropolis, Nashville, and Ft. Lauderdale.