ABC is taking it again to the place it began. The July 6 version of ‘The Bachelor: Best Seasons — Ever!’ will deal with Alex Michel, the primary star of ‘The Bachelor.’ Stand up to hurry on all issues Alex!
The Bachelor: Best Seasons — Ever! is taking a lengthy journey down reminiscence lane for its July 6 episode. The inaugural seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette will likely be explored. That places Alex Michel, 49, the primary star of The Bachelor, and Trista Sutter, the primary star of The Bachelorette, again within the highlight as soon as once more.
Trista has develop into a beloved member of Bachelor Nation since her season, however what occurred to Alex? Since his season of The Bachelor, Alex has stepped away from the highlight. MeSlop has rounded up 5 key issues to learn about his season and the place he’s immediately.
1. Alex kicked off The Bachelor franchise. Alex was the first-ever star of The Bachelor. The sequence debuted in 2002 with Chris Harrison because the host. Alex regarded for love in 25 girls over the course of the season.
2. He break up from his closing choose quickly after his season ended. On the finish of his season, Alex gave his closing rose to Amanda Marsh. He didn’t suggest to her on the present, however they continued to this point after the present was over. After a number of months of relationship, Alex and Amanda break up up.
3. He went to Harvard! Alex graduated with honors from Harvard School. He later earned his MBA at Stanford College’s Graduate Faculty of Enterprise.
4. Alex is now a digital media govt. Alex is now a managing director for Era Consulting in Washington D.C., in accordance with his LinkedIn profile. He additionally had jobs in New York Metropolis, London, and San Francisco over time.
5. Certainly one of Alex’s girls ended up turning into The Bachelorette! Trista Sutter was the runner-up of Alex’s season. She was chosen as Bachelor Nation’s first-ever Bachelorette. Her season premiered in 2003. She gave her closing rose to Ryan Sutter, and so they had been married in 2003. They now have two kids collectively.